We will not go through the Chromium DevTools in detail here (there is a list of helpful articles at the end of this page). We just highlight This page just outlines what you need to do to connect a local browser running on your computer to the Opera Vewd TV Emulator 4.x and start debugging your app using DevTools. It doesn't go into detail about the Chromium DevTools. For a list of helpful articles, see Further Reading below.
Connecting to the TV Emulator using DevTools
Here are the steps needed to To connect to the Emulatoremulator, follow these steps:
- Start up the Opera Vewd TV Emulator. See running For details, see Running your app.
- Open up a local browser on your computer (must be either Opera or Chrome).
- Navigate your In the browser, go to http://localhost:9222.
- In the page that opens up, under Inspectable WebContents, you should see your WebApp web app as the one and only item under "Inspectable WebContents" in the list.
- Click the link to open up DevTools for your app.
- If all goes well, you should see a screen like this:
To learn how to use the The following articles may be helpful to learn more about using Chromium DevTools to debug your app, the following articles will be helpful: