- Click the PUBLISH tab.
- Click the External Publishing subtab.
- From the dropdown list on the left, select publishing type Universal Feed and click New. A new Universal Feed is created.
- In "Select Content" choose appropriate label(s) (the one(s) you have for Vewd Snap)
- In "Feed Template" paste the template you find at the bottom of this article
- Click on "Save and Preview" button
Step 4: Contact Ask Ooyala tech support
to change your default feed settings
- Reach our to your OOyala tech support and ask the to do the following changes
- extending Universal Feed expiration date to 2 days
- extending Universal Feed videos expiration date to 2 days provide
- When doing the above, you might be asked to provide
- your username
- provide your Universal Feed URL
- provide your Universal Feed title
After you receive confirmation from Ooyala support that the expiration dates were extended, you can continue with your submission of Vewd Snap. Copy the feed from Your Feed URL box and paste it into the Ooyala feed URL on Vewd Submission portal