- Log in to the http://dashboard.jwplayer.com.
- Click Playlists.
- Select Create A Playlist and choose “Manual” and press Create. A playlist page with "Untitled Manual Playlist" name appears.
- Enter a playlist name.
- In the Search content text box enter video name you want to add to the playlist.
- To add a video, drag it to the playlist. Repeat this step for each video you want to add.
- Click Save.
Create an JW platform MRSS feed URL:
- In the JW Dashboard, click Playlists.
- Locate a playlist you want to make available in your Vewd app and open it.
- In Source URL select RSS, then click Copy button. The URL is copied to your computer's clipboard.
Submit new application to Vewd App Store
- Go to to https://publishmy.cloud.vewd.com
- Hover "Create and Submit Video App" with your mouse
- Select JW logo
- In the "TV Snap" step, /snap/create
- Enter application name
- Select "JWPlayer" in "HOSTING SERVICE"
- Click "ADD HOME SECTION" or "ADD SECTION"
- In the URL field paste the MRSS feed created earlier into the feed URL box and provide a section name
- Repeat the previous steps in case if you want to add more than one playlist to Vewd application
- If you want to add MRSS feeds for other languages you can do it using "Add Translations" button
- +New Translation" option