Create a label (which will become a category name in Vewd TV Snap app):
- Log in to the Ooyala Backlot.
- Open the MANAGE page.
- To create a toplevel label, select ALL LABELS in the left pane and on the bottom left click the plus sign (+). A label called New Label appears in the label list.
- Enter a label name. The new label is created.
Adding videos to the label:
- Open the MANAGE page. The MANAGE page opens with a list of content.
- Locate a label in the left pane.
- View available videos by selecting VIDEO under CONTENT TYPES in the left pane.
- To add a video, drag it to the label. Repeat this step for each video to add.
- Select the label in the left pane.
Create a Universal feed URL:
- Click the PUBLISH tab.
- Click the External Publishing subtab.
- From the dropdown list on the left, select publishing type Universal Feed and click New. A new Universal Feed is created.
- In "Select Content" choose appropriate label(s) (the one(s) you have for Vewd Snap)